Monday 14 December 2009

Another Day Nearer Death

Oh well thats another Bastard Monday out of the way

So I have contributed to the wealth of the world today by

a - Cooking the books - Turns out fucking year end is every bastard year for accounts purposes, who'd have thought?
It's hard enough to remember what I had for lunch let alone what the miscellaneous receipt in Feb 09 to Samanthas' House of erotica was for

From memory I think it was a hard drive upgrade - can't be sure though, could have been a "greedy boy special"

b - Doing a free call out to a client just because he is famous - Yes I am that shallow - and will wait for the exactly the right social moment to drop the name like a fuck off big lump of concrete causing envy and widespread desire to be my friend

c - Posted off my shit to ebay hoping that none of them expect the contents to resemble the photo's in the least - Doesn't matter anyway - I've changed my ebay ID to the twatty idiot that pissed me of yesterday so hopefully he'll get a letter bomb in tomorrows post from an unsatisfied purchaser of David Hasselhoff's greatest hits

(He's very big in Germany you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment