Sunday 13 December 2009

Tech Support Call - Can U read My Email

So - I sometimes work tech support for my ISP company
sometimes I do something worthwhile with my life

here's one from last week

Hello tech support - I'm a client who pays you late, has broadband with BT, not you, and can't get connected to your mailserver
Me: Oh bad luck, I'm presuming you've called to congratulate us on maintaining service when BT can't?
Client: Oh no - we were wondering if you could waste an hour of your life for free reading out our email to us please. Is is what we oay £29.00 a year for you know
Me: Oh yes, the £29.00 is costs us £60.00 to chase and collect late - I remember - hold on let me tell Brittany to fucking stop sucking my cock and do this for you now
Client: Well we did pay £5.00 for domain name registration 10 years ago
Me: Oh yes, that's right, since I retired to the fucking caymans I forgot
Client: So - what's our email say?
Me: Oh yes - sorry - here we go -
It says you are a cunt
Thanks for calling, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment